Secret Santa Preparation
I started off by sending out an email to see who would and who would not be taking part in Secret Santa. Although most replied within a week, I still had to chase up a few people. Eventually, I had my list of everyone participating so I put their names into a hat, set the budget to £10, made up a bunch of named sticky labels and prepared 'Santa's Sack'.
This week has been spent having people draw names out of the hat. Most of the people who have chosen their recipient have told me who they've gotten. The worst person for this was my manager, who pulled my name out and said "I got you. Oh, I shouldn't have told you that - oops..." You'd have thought that with this whole thing being called 'Secret Santa', that they would keep the name to them selves but the majority of them have pulled out a name and just blurted it out!
I was the first to choose a name. Luckily, for me, I know exactly what I want to get for my recipient, but I'm not sure where would sell it. Looks like I'll be searching the internet for it. I only have until Wednesday 17th December 2014 to have the present ready in Santa's Sack so I'll have to raid the shops for a backup plan incase I can't find what I intend to buy.


Comments
Post a Comment