Blogmas, day 17

On the seventeenth day of blogmas...

Is it too late to have spent today Christmas jumper shopping?

See, I already have one Christmas jumper but my work are having their Christmas jumper day on Wednesday 21st which is too close to Christmas Day for me to get my jumper washed and dried in time.

This got me thinking as I already have three pairs of Christmas socks so why not have two Christmas jumpers? I have a not so cheesy Christmas jumper currently but I'm kind of feeling a cheesy Christmas jumper.

I have ordered one off of Amazon Prime but as I don't know if that will arrive in time with the UK post office going on strike next week, I intend to take a trip to Peacocks on Tuesday as they seem to be the only shop on the island that actually sell Christmas jumpers in store rather than online only.

While the jumper I've ordered isn't the usual penguin, reindeer or snowman kind of cheesy, it says merry Christmas and has a few snowballs dotted around it. Here's to hoping it arrives on time!

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts