Blogmas, day one
On the first day of Blogmas...
I'm guessing you read the first line and instantly thought "she only plans on doing 12 days of Blogmas before stopping" as that would be what the song would suggest. Well, the answer to that would be no (hopefully, I already have the majority of my posts for this series planned out to help aid me in the process of not giving up). I do actually intend to give it a whack.
So let's begin with day one of Blogmas, shall we? Grab yourself some mulled wine or a cuppa - whatever floats your boat - and let's get started!
In my twist on Blogmas, I'd like to do 25 days of Christmas-related blogging. On the 25th day (Christmas day itself) I plan to, of course, wish you all a very merry Christmas, as well as reflect on the series.
My main source of motivation for participating in Blogmas this year is my 101 in 1001. I do enjoy blogging but don't blog anywhere near as often as I'd like to. I'm hoping I'll get more inspiration for post ideas by being on such an intense blogging schedule for the next 25 days.
At the moment, I'm only part way through my Christmas shopping, so I'm not quite as organised as I was last year but that was by choice. The house still isn't decorated for Christmas yet as I've never been one for decorating ready for the festive period until my birthday is done and out of the way. I don't like having the tree up for too long as I usually tend to get bored of the sight of it after a while. Decorations will probably be up the weekend before Christmas and down on Boxing Day. That seems to have become a tradition for most of my family here in Guernsey anyway.
My manager gave everyone in our team a Malteaser advent calendar back in October/November and every member of staff was treated to an advent calendar each from the partners this morning which I think is just sweet! We also went for our departmental Christmas lunch today which was so filling! So much so, I think I'm going to have to pass on dinner tonight. As they say, there's a first for everything!
And there we have it. Day one of Blogmas done. Chat tomorrow for day two.
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment