Blogmas, day three
On the third day of Blogmas...
Is it too early for Christmas parties? See, I personally think it is. But I'm not going to complain about the free food and drink you get outta them if it's complimentary of your work!
Any long term reader will know that I currently work two jobs - a part time job in a gym and full time in pensions. Right now, I'm part way through getting ready for my full time job's company Christmas party.
As they have requested (but aren't enforcing) a black tie dress code, I have opted for my little black dress along with some black heels I snatched myself in the sale earlier this week, a small bag to hold the evenings necessities with red lips and nails for a touch of Christmas colour.
As I didn't finish job number two until 6pm, I did my hair ready for this evening while I was on shift just so I could save myself some time. You've probably guessed that I've been piecing together this post throughout the day and I'm sharing it now so I need not worry later.
As I didn't finish job number two until 6pm, I did my hair ready for this evening while I was on shift just so I could save myself some time. You've probably guessed that I've been piecing together this post throughout the day and I'm sharing it now so I need not worry later.
Hopefully all will go well this evening. The company have been lovely enough to give all staff and their guests two free drinks each!
I am totally doing this post a little backward as I am now going to share with you my morning.
I woke up feeling exhausted still so rather than rushing out of bed and cracking on with the house work like I should have done, I took it slowly. I treated myself to breakfast in bed which I haven't done since Josh and I moved into the Wing and I watched some Vlogmas videos on YouTube.
Once I was actually up and dressed, I made a start on the housework before venturing into town for a bit of girlie shopping with Cat. She wanted some new outfits and I wanted to get myself some lippy as I may have misplaced my last one.
I am totally doing this post a little backward as I am now going to share with you my morning.
I woke up feeling exhausted still so rather than rushing out of bed and cracking on with the house work like I should have done, I took it slowly. I treated myself to breakfast in bed which I haven't done since Josh and I moved into the Wing and I watched some Vlogmas videos on YouTube.
Once I was actually up and dressed, I made a start on the housework before venturing into town for a bit of girlie shopping with Cat. She wanted some new outfits and I wanted to get myself some lippy as I may have misplaced my last one.
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment