Blogmas, day seven
On the seventh day of Blogmas...
You might have guessed a theme forming over the last couple of days. Rather than going along with the other themes I have in mind, with my birthday being in two days, I'm covering what's on my December Wish List.
As my birthday and and Christmas are so close together, I always compile a list of things for my family to choose from just after my cousins birthday mid November.
Here's what's on my December Wish List this year;
Shoes/Boots. Surprisingly, I only have two pairs of boots, one in black which are now nearing the end and the other pair in brown suede which aren't suitable for wet and rainy days. So basically, I need some more. I'm thinking a black pair of boots would be better as I have more clothes that go with black.
Good Things products. Not so long ago, I started using a few products from the Good Things range to see how well my skin would hold up during the colder months. At first, I had a minor breakout in the more prone areas, being my chin, forehead and nose. I personally put that down to not having a proper skin care routine in place previously and it was my skins initial reaction to being looked after properly because now my skin is much clearer.
Tights. I know, these are such simple items that can be purchased almost anywhere for dirt cheap but I always struggle to find some that don't rip as soon as you put one toe in.
Chocolate Hamper. Need I say more? They do a few chocolate hampers on Amazon which I've been drooling over recently.
Storage tubs and Tupperware. I am fully aware of how weird this is, but I have a thing for storage tubs! I have quite a lot of clutter that I can't bring myself to get rid of because lord knows I'll find a use for an item I hoarded for years and then threw out thinking if I hadn't used it yet then it never would get used. By having storage tubs, I feel more organised and can hide how much stuff I have in the containers. As for Tupperware, I tend to cook batches of meals when I have busier weeks so I don't have to worry so much about cooking. Earlier this year, I picked up some microwaveable Tupperware and now we're down to three from six. It would also be nice to have some that can go both in the freezer and in the microwave to save on washing up and transferring between the two types.
Vouchers. I have a thing for not having all that much on my wish list in the lead up to my birthday and Christmas and then once both have past, I end up finding enough items I like to fill a warehouse! This is when a voucher would come in useful. Amazon, ASOS, Boots, Dorothy Perkins and New Look tend to my favourites for finding said items.
Gym clothes. Although my sessions have, unfortunately, become less frequent recently, gym clothes are something I need more of. Hopefully a new set of gym clothes will give me the motivation I need to get back into the swing of things, sooner rather than later!
Address book. Now I'm living away from home, I can no longer rely on my mum and her address book. While I've put some in my phone, I'd like to have a hard copy written down as you can't always rely on technology.
That's pretty much it on this years wish list.
Charlotte
Comments
Post a Comment