Blogmas, day two

On the second day of Blogmas...

Today, I've felt like I'm more so in the Christmas spirit. Normally, I'm basically Scrooge until about December 20th. Because that's when it really starts to sink in for me, that you've got to ensure you've got all of your Christmas shopping done - unless you're one of those that waits right until the last minute on Christmas Eve to get it all done - and that you can do your wrapping and watch Christmas movies galore!

My lunch hour today was spent running errands as adulthood calls, amongst finishing off some shopping for my works' Christmas party tomorrow. I purchased a pair of heels that I snatched up half price in the sale earlier this week! I feel I was pretty damn lucky with them as my feet are an awkward size that rarely fit in a pair of heels meaning I normally end up paying full whack for shoes I'll get very little wear off.

Currently, I'm sat watching Four Christmases with Catherine while we, once again, eat lots of junk food. We have already demolished a Terry's chocolate orange and a big bag of Dorito's!

Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts