Blogmas, day 10
On the tenth day of Blogmas...
Much like yesterday, the birthday celebrations continued today. For the most part, at least.
I went for brunch at a cafe called Muse with Chloe, Rosie, Sj and Lulu. We all made it there for just gone half 10 this morning and oh my lord! Their breakfast menu is just to die for! I've been there previously, once with my mum and stepdad for brunch then a second time on my own for lunch. Both times I was not disappointed.
Today's visit was no different from my last two. All five of us struggled to choose. I knew from experience just how big the portions are so everyone but Sj and I choose something that couldn't not be small in portion. Sj and I opted for the Pancakes Manhattan. They were served with maple syrup or chocolate syrup and bacon or blueberries so we went for the bacon and chocolate syrup. I know, I know, what a strange combination. It'll a little weird but it oddly nice.
I provided the girls with two options for the afternoon; option one (being the preferred choice by all) was to do a chocolate making workshop at Rebecca's Chocolates as they do the most AMAZING homemade chocolate and option two being movies and games back at mine.
Luckily, I was able to have us squeezed in for a chocolate workshop. Here's what we made.
As we were finished relatively early, we headed back to mine to demolish our work of art chocolate in front of the telly. We watched an hour of Blue Mountain State before we parted ways ready for Christmas parties.
I'm not long home from attending Josh's works Christmas party. I didn't enjoy myself as much as Josh would have liked but that'll be down to the fact I'm so tired from being with people ALL day and came down with a headache not long after we arrived. You just need some time to yourself every now and then.
I have had a lovely two days worth of birthday celebrations and have been incredibly lucky and spoilt with what I've been gifted!
Charlotte.


Comments
Post a Comment