Blogmas, day 21
On the twenty first day of Blogmas...
I was fully expecting today to drag so badly but it felt like any other day. I've had Monday and Tuesday off so today was my first day back to work this week and I only got four and a half hours sleep last night. I'm working thirteen hours tomorrow and eleven hours on Friday. At least I have Saturday off for once and a four day weekend coming up!
Today we had a mufti day at work and the theme was Christmas jumpers. I ordered a jumper off of Amazon over the weekend which I came home to find sat in my doorway. I only had the one jumper which I wore today which isn't enough for his time of year! Luckily my new jumper fits perfectly and I shall be wearing it on Christmas Day with my Rudolf fluffy socks.
I turn into such a child on Christmas Day! I get so excited and I just love the holiday! Over the last year or two, I've been kind of Scroogey but this year I really feel like I'm in the Christmas spirit and I'm so excited to be going home for the day!
We each donated £1 for our Christmas jumper themed mufti today. The company only has one mufti day a month and today was the fifth one they've ever done. It's a little strange moving from a company where you wear mufti every Friday to a company where it's only once a month. Onwards and upwards though!
Charlotte.
I was fully expecting today to drag so badly but it felt like any other day. I've had Monday and Tuesday off so today was my first day back to work this week and I only got four and a half hours sleep last night. I'm working thirteen hours tomorrow and eleven hours on Friday. At least I have Saturday off for once and a four day weekend coming up!
Today we had a mufti day at work and the theme was Christmas jumpers. I ordered a jumper off of Amazon over the weekend which I came home to find sat in my doorway. I only had the one jumper which I wore today which isn't enough for his time of year! Luckily my new jumper fits perfectly and I shall be wearing it on Christmas Day with my Rudolf fluffy socks.
I turn into such a child on Christmas Day! I get so excited and I just love the holiday! Over the last year or two, I've been kind of Scroogey but this year I really feel like I'm in the Christmas spirit and I'm so excited to be going home for the day!
We each donated £1 for our Christmas jumper themed mufti today. The company only has one mufti day a month and today was the fifth one they've ever done. It's a little strange moving from a company where you wear mufti every Friday to a company where it's only once a month. Onwards and upwards though!
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment