Blogmas, day nine

On the ninth day of Blogmas...

The majority of the next three days will completely off course from Christmas as today is my birthday! Happy 20th to meTo celebrate, I was treated to a hair cut courtesy of my mum and also to lunch by my Gran. Mid afternoon my mum and I joined my Gran for a beach walk with her dogs. 

I've not long been home after going ice skating with mum, stepdad and his grandchildren. Our tickets included free pizza, which of course I'm not going to turn down, and a 20% discount on shopping for the rest of the evening (and of course the ice skating). You'll be impressed that I didn't fall over once, not that I ventured far from the railings. My stepdad, on the other hand, did fall over which was hilarious. 

During the my little shopping session this evening, I managed to finish of the last of my Christmas shopping. I only had my grandparents and my auntie who all live in the UK. Their presents will be off in the post on Monday to ensure they get them in time for Christmas Day! 

All in all, today has been pretty chilled. I've had a really lovely birthday and have been pretty spoiled.

Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts