60 Things To Do In 2015: Visit the Little Chapel
Today has been such a lovely day! Getting to revisit the Little Chapel again was pretty great as I haven't been since I was about five or six. And I was glad my good friend Sj came with me as we both shared the same appreciation for it.
Once we decided that we had investigated every nook and granny and every other aspect of The Little Chapel, we headed to gift show where I treated us to a giant chocolate coin each and bought myself this cute little souvenir model of The Little Chapel. Sj got some chocolate fudge for her gran and then we had a mooch around the rest of the gift shop where we found some nice little things.
I had forgotten just how cute it was! Literally, there are little broken pieces of patterned China decorating every wall both inside and out. It was originally built around 100 years and relies fully on public donations for repairs. Sj and I felt obligated to make a donation, even if it was only £1.
Selfies were obviously necessary for this event!
We then headed off to our usual cafe for a hot chocolate to warm ourselves up after traipsing round in the cold where we booked tickets to see Charlie And The Chocolate Factory the musical during our trip to London in May this year. We are both super excited for this trip as we're going for her 18th and have something planned for each day we're there.
Our day ended with us having a Chinese, watching the movie 'Bad Neighbours' and just general chit-chat before I took her home. As Guernsey only has about one - two days maximum of 'snow' every 18 months or so, this was the first time I've driven in icy conditions, ever, so it took twice as long to get her home than it should have but we spent the majority of the journey getting all hyped up for our holiday which is only 87 days away now!
Charlotte.




















Comments
Post a Comment