Recent purchases
I thought I'd share a new to me kind of post today and show you what I have recently treated myself to.

This white top, pictured above, is perfect for those hot summer days. It's light and loose so I won't get quite so warm. At £9.99, how could I go wrong! I also love the blue and red stripes on the sleeves - they give it a little detail rather than having a basic white tee.
When it comes to t-shirts, I'm not a fan of grey or coloured basic tees. I just don't like how obvious water marks can be on basic tees. I love patterns tops and this one comes in lovely colours which is an added bonus for me. It's also lightweight, so good for the warmer days despite its dark colour scheme.
When we're in America this summer, I'll be glad to have this top, and the previous top, for the warm weather I'm expecting and hoping for.
I love this top. I find it so versatile! While it could quite easily be worn Monday - Thursday in the office, it can also be worn smart-casual or even on a day-to-day basis. I like how well it fits - it's baggy nor skin tight but you can fit a base layer underneath for those colder winter days. I've had some lovely compliments on this top.
I actually had a bag ever so similar to this a few years ago but it broke. Because it's such a simple colour, you can pair it with pretty much any outfit. With a pouch at the front, you can keep smaller items safe that you don't want to lose at the bottom of the bag. It's got a surprising amount of room in it considering it doesn't look all too big. You can keep your purse, keys, hair brush, hair spray, perfume, a book, you phone, note book, and your iPad/Kindle in it.
It's also perfect for travelling; you can keep your passport and any confirmation, such as flights and accommodation, at the front of the bag for easy access. I fully intend on using this bag when it comes to our trip to America later on this year.
I've just donated a black sack FULL of clothes to a charity so I've now got more space in my wardrobe.
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment