The Fairytale Tag
Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
I try to get at least 8 hours as anything less makes me moody and useless. On the other hand, I don't think I've had a full and satisfying nights sleep in about four years.
Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
It depends on what I'm doing. I don't tend to set myself one but normally I'm home around 11 ish.
Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
During the summer when it's hot and sunny then yes, I love being outside. I love the snow as well. When it's cold,wet and windy then being inside with a nice hot chocolate and a movie on is the best place to be.
Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Not really - I think of myself as normal at best.
Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
No - you don't know what they're really like!
The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
No. I try to set myself up for afew possible outcomes to avoid being fooled.
Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Everyone is different and is beautiful in their own way.
The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
It all depends on how strongly I feel. I feel I'd sacrifice more for the love of family and friends than for the love of a boyfriend because I know my family and friends will always be there for me.
The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Moderately, yes.
Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
Being there when needed without being too 'in-you're-face', being supportive and caring. My mum and my dad are very different with their parenting methods - my mums methods being the better and more effective ways. I think my mum had a better approach to things as she didn't freak out about things, she'd always listen and understand before jumping to conclusions. Unlike my dad, who was never wrong and always tried to make a joke out of things, even if it was inappropriate.
The Twelve Dancing Princesses/The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
Most of the time, yes. But it does depend of the crowd of people that are attending and the type of party. I'm not a massive fan of loud music, lots of alcohol, and staying up till all hours - I'd much rather have a quiet drink with a few friends.
The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
I care enough to get annoyed if it rips - I can't afford to be replacing items every time something rips or breaks! I definitely have more casual clothes but I do like an excuse to dress up every once in a while.
The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
With some things yes. With other things no. For instance, I wouldn't be able to stand infront of a crowd and perform, even if it's only something small and infront of a familiar audience (ie, family or friends).
If you've done this tag, let me know so I can see your answers as well!
Charlotte.

This is a great idea ! I agree with the Cinderella one , I am a girl who needs her sleep!!
ReplyDeletehttp://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk
I just don't function well at all with little sleep!
Delete