Getting my butt in gear
Recently I've been feeling pretty sluggish and low on energy so my workouts have been getting shorter and shorter and less and less frequent.
I know, it's terrible of me to let things get this bad! Especially, with me working in a gym! You'd think I'd have easy access to the gym and all of the classes but it's almost February - people are still on their health and fitness craze so we've been pretty busy, meaning the classes that I want to do are full with massive waiting lists and the gym has been a bit too crowded for my liking.
Today I woke up feeling rather useless and felt like I should start getting myself together so decided I'd hit the gym before work. And I certainly am glad I did! I was so refreshed and full of beans and generally felt pleased with myself! I was also pretty chuffed with the fact I hadn't had any snacks and wasn't planning to either, until I had been informed that someone had bought cupcakes in - how can you turn down a cupcake?! Especially when it was as cute as it was!
![]() |
| These were made for my birthday. Unfortunately I ate today's cupcake to quickly and forgot about taking a photo until after it was all gone. If any consolation, it was very nice! |
all of my colleagues and I are cake-crazy! We're meant to be setting a good example by eating healthy but as soon as there's cak around we turn into zoo animals at feeding time!
My session today has really given me the push I needed to get on with my training and prepare for my holiday in May. A friend and I are going to London for her 18th birthday and I'm so hyped for it! It's going to be the perfect opportunity for me to tick off some things on my 2015 list as well as celebrate her birthday and take our minds off of things.


Comments
Post a Comment