Let's chitchat!
Hiya!
How are you?
Today I thought I'd write a chatty post to catch us all up to speed on the recent happenings this past week or so.
Currently, I am in the process of getting a new car. A Toyota Aygo, to be precise - only one previous owner and no change in price or additional costs on the insurance, a complete bargain if you ask me! I've been thinking about getting a new car for a little while now but only got around to doing something about it over the last week. My mum was away while I made up my mind so she had quite the surprise when I told her at the airport upon her arrival last night. I'm due to collect the car on Monday evening and I'm pretty excited about that! My gran and my uncle have been a big help in the whole process of getting it and I can't thank them enough!
During the 8 nights and 9 days that my mum was on holiday, Tio - my cat - and I have had some lovely quality time together. I never realised just how chatty a cat he actually is! Every evening, no matter how far apart we are in the house, we'd always meow at each other in turn. He is also a very vain little kitty - he loves having his photo taken. I got one a day for six days in a row, and if I didn't take one, he'd make sure I was aware during our evening talks.
Tasmin and I were talking for almost two hours last night about when I go over to visit her at university at the end of this month. I say two hours, we didn't spend the whole time talking my upcoming trip, it was mostly just rubbish towards the end... Although, it was nice to catch up with her though!
All of this week, I have been cooking healthy meals for Tom and I. I say this every time but I really love cooking! Plus, all of the meals I've cooked have taken no longer than 15 minutes to cook. Apart from the potato dish I made, that took 20 - 25 minutes. I love trying to prepare and cook my meals within 10/15 minutes. Obviously not all meals are possible to whack up in that short space of time but I'll still see how quickly I create my dish.
I think that's pretty much it from my end recently. I don't want to update you all on too much now otherwise I won't have much to put in my 'Best bits: October 15' post at the end of the month. So, I shall chat to you at the end of the month, unless I write another post before then.
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment