On The Horizon #7
Another month, another installment. As I sat to write this post, I thought it would be filled with the things that I should be doing regardless instead of actual plans I have scheduled. I'll be honest, yes, it does include those things I should be doing. I'd like to think this time will be different though as I feel I've done a little more 'in the background', as it were, to prepare myself for these things.
Anyhoo, let's recap on my previous On The Horizon plans. Clearly I still haven't launched my new blog design and things have been pretty quiet on the blogging front for me. My catch ups went to plan and I did go to the gym, just not as often as I was hoping for.
And now, my upcoming plans.
All things blogging. While I don't intend on setting myself a blog-5-times-a-week-schedule, it would be nice to actually finish the posts I've started but not finished and get them up on the blog. I've also got my blog redesign to reboot which, hopefully, will be very soon. All I need is a few days off of work and normal life to completely focus on the little bits in the blogging world and there I'll have it.
Get motivated. My lack of motivation currently is awful! I've become so lazy recently and I'm honestly embarrassed by it now! I get home from work, cook dinner then slouch in front of the telly binge watching Gilmore Girls. I'd like to say I'm ashamed but I'm almost not because Gilmore Girls is amazing! However, I do need to get into the habit of getting things done before I allow such laziness to take over so much time.
Healthier living. I went to the gym and had a proper session almost two weeks ago now. Proper as in I was actually training for almost two hours and felt so much better and happier for it. It made me realise that spending so much time relaxing in front of the telly isn't doing as much good as I thought. I need to make time for the gym as I'm aware of how happy it makes me in such a short space of time. I also need to eat a lot better . My eating habits have taken a massive dive recently because I can't be bothered to cook a fancy, healthy meal. Times will changes!
Getting back to normal. Recently, I've become very aware of just how much I've changed over the last few months and I don't think I like these changes. Linking in with the previous two, I shared this post last week on these changes and how I plan to revert them.
Read more. This is something that has been playing on my mind for some time now. I very rarely read. But in the odd occasion where I have taken to a book, I've read it particularly quickly. Back in the summer of 2016, during the period where we didn't have tv, I got through three books in a week. I'm super impressed with that as that week was also moving week. Since then, I haven't been near a book. I've borrowed some books from my mum so I may even post some reviews on the ones I make it through.
Birthday it up. Josh, Lauren and my Gran all have their birthdays one after the other this weekend. Three whole days of birthdays! To celebrate my Gran's birthday, the family will be descending into Oatlands Village for lunch in The Kiln restaurant. Josh has full intentions for just relaxing on his birthday, he's not one for a fuss on a birthday. Although, we're currently thinking pizza night. For Lauren's birthday, we're having a Bridget Jones marathon with chocolate and chippy when she's back from her trip to Paris.
As far as I'm aware, these are the only plans I have scheduled. What are your upcoming plans?
Charlotte.
Anyhoo, let's recap on my previous On The Horizon plans. Clearly I still haven't launched my new blog design and things have been pretty quiet on the blogging front for me. My catch ups went to plan and I did go to the gym, just not as often as I was hoping for.
And now, my upcoming plans.
All things blogging. While I don't intend on setting myself a blog-5-times-a-week-schedule, it would be nice to actually finish the posts I've started but not finished and get them up on the blog. I've also got my blog redesign to reboot which, hopefully, will be very soon. All I need is a few days off of work and normal life to completely focus on the little bits in the blogging world and there I'll have it.
Get motivated. My lack of motivation currently is awful! I've become so lazy recently and I'm honestly embarrassed by it now! I get home from work, cook dinner then slouch in front of the telly binge watching Gilmore Girls. I'd like to say I'm ashamed but I'm almost not because Gilmore Girls is amazing! However, I do need to get into the habit of getting things done before I allow such laziness to take over so much time.
Healthier living. I went to the gym and had a proper session almost two weeks ago now. Proper as in I was actually training for almost two hours and felt so much better and happier for it. It made me realise that spending so much time relaxing in front of the telly isn't doing as much good as I thought. I need to make time for the gym as I'm aware of how happy it makes me in such a short space of time. I also need to eat a lot better . My eating habits have taken a massive dive recently because I can't be bothered to cook a fancy, healthy meal. Times will changes!
Getting back to normal. Recently, I've become very aware of just how much I've changed over the last few months and I don't think I like these changes. Linking in with the previous two, I shared this post last week on these changes and how I plan to revert them.
Read more. This is something that has been playing on my mind for some time now. I very rarely read. But in the odd occasion where I have taken to a book, I've read it particularly quickly. Back in the summer of 2016, during the period where we didn't have tv, I got through three books in a week. I'm super impressed with that as that week was also moving week. Since then, I haven't been near a book. I've borrowed some books from my mum so I may even post some reviews on the ones I make it through.
Birthday it up. Josh, Lauren and my Gran all have their birthdays one after the other this weekend. Three whole days of birthdays! To celebrate my Gran's birthday, the family will be descending into Oatlands Village for lunch in The Kiln restaurant. Josh has full intentions for just relaxing on his birthday, he's not one for a fuss on a birthday. Although, we're currently thinking pizza night. For Lauren's birthday, we're having a Bridget Jones marathon with chocolate and chippy when she's back from her trip to Paris.
As far as I'm aware, these are the only plans I have scheduled. What are your upcoming plans?
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment