Best Bits: January 2017
Well January just seemed to drag, didn't it! However, the thought of doing my January Best Bits seemed to jump out at me from around the corner. Better slightly late than never though, right?
New glasses. While they're not too dissimilar to my old pair, I still have a new set with a slightly stronger lense. Apart from having to wait for half an hour without seeing anyone (I'm not even exaggerating - we genuinely were waiting for half an hour before we decided to call it quits and try another time), I experienced some lovely customer service from Specsavers.
Friday's. for pretty much every Friday during the month of January, Sj came round for dinner. Of course, any long overdue catch up with us results in a selfie. Or ten...
Sales. I must give myself credit, for the willpower I have displayed is something out of the ordinary for myself. Normally I tend go overboard but this year, I only got a pair of slippers and a dressing gown, both of which were in the sale, as well as some trousers and a shirt for work. The shirt might be going back - I'm not sure and I haven't made up my mind yet.
Dinner with my mum. My mum and stepdad had me round for dinner one evening after work. My stepdad cooked us a shepherds pie while my mum dyed my hair for me. I've not gone for a drastic change - I've been trying to get my hair back to my natural colour. Which is proving to be more difficult than it should - red keeps pushing through despite the fact I've only had a red dye put through my hair in one occasion about three years ago!
Netflix. This may not be the healthiest thing to be binging on, nor will it be giving me any motivation to get out and exercise, and the fact I've put 'Netflix' makes it seems like a generalisation. In actual fact, I've only really been chain watching Gilmore Girls. Season 3, episode 13. Josh and I have occasionally watched How I Met Your Mother throughout the month just gone. The colder months make for the perfect time to get all cozy on the sofa or in bed and watch telly.
So that's pretty much it for my January. I'm sure more things happened but try to look back when you're half asleep to recap, some things just pass your mind.
Charlotte
New glasses. While they're not too dissimilar to my old pair, I still have a new set with a slightly stronger lense. Apart from having to wait for half an hour without seeing anyone (I'm not even exaggerating - we genuinely were waiting for half an hour before we decided to call it quits and try another time), I experienced some lovely customer service from Specsavers.
Friday's. for pretty much every Friday during the month of January, Sj came round for dinner. Of course, any long overdue catch up with us results in a selfie. Or ten...
Sales. I must give myself credit, for the willpower I have displayed is something out of the ordinary for myself. Normally I tend go overboard but this year, I only got a pair of slippers and a dressing gown, both of which were in the sale, as well as some trousers and a shirt for work. The shirt might be going back - I'm not sure and I haven't made up my mind yet.
Dinner with my mum. My mum and stepdad had me round for dinner one evening after work. My stepdad cooked us a shepherds pie while my mum dyed my hair for me. I've not gone for a drastic change - I've been trying to get my hair back to my natural colour. Which is proving to be more difficult than it should - red keeps pushing through despite the fact I've only had a red dye put through my hair in one occasion about three years ago!
Netflix. This may not be the healthiest thing to be binging on, nor will it be giving me any motivation to get out and exercise, and the fact I've put 'Netflix' makes it seems like a generalisation. In actual fact, I've only really been chain watching Gilmore Girls. Season 3, episode 13. Josh and I have occasionally watched How I Met Your Mother throughout the month just gone. The colder months make for the perfect time to get all cozy on the sofa or in bed and watch telly.
So that's pretty much it for my January. I'm sure more things happened but try to look back when you're half asleep to recap, some things just pass your mind.
Charlotte

Comments
Post a Comment