Looking back at London Zoo

James I went to London back in September and took a trip to the zoo during our visit to the City. Today, I thought I do a little throwback post to showcase all of the photos we took while there.

We were able to get up close and personal with the giraffes at feeding time. While I did this two years ago during my trip to London with Sj, I thought it was better this time around. Last time, Sj and I went during May and it was heaving with people who kept asking us to move out of their way for photos.

This time, it was much quieter, people wise, as the new school term had just commenced that week so there was much fewer crowds. Due to the lack of people walking the grounds that day, the entire platform was sectioned off for us.

There are three giraffes at ZSL London Zoo, all female, called Elish, Molly and Maggie. Elish stayed in the giraffe house throughout feeding time so we never got any time with her. However, Molly and Maggie both seemed happy with being fed. James and I even got a couple of selfies with them both!





The tigers were all so beautiful! The photos we took don't do their beauty justice!













Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts