60 Things To Do In 2015: Try archery






The last time I did archery, I was about 11 years old and we were at our Year 6 leaving celebration. I enjoyed it back then so I don't know why it took me so long to try it again.
When I booked Chloe, Tasmin, Rosie and I into Archery at Creepy Valley on our trip to Jersey last Saturday, I wasn't sure how much they'd enjoy it. I don't think they even thought they'd enjoy it as much as they did. I'm glad that we all enjoyed it so much more than expected.
We had to share our time slot with another family of four. The way it worked was that the other family would shoot their arrows, retrieve them and then we'd switch so that we could have our go. I feel that if we didn't have to share our time slot with them, then we'd have had a better chance at improving our aim and our shot and would have all gotten higher scores. Because the four of us weren't really doing that great (apart from Chloe's one off score of 9 that I'm sure she'd want me to share), we didn't really keep a tab of who scored what or who would have won.
Charlotte



Comments
Post a Comment