On The Horizon #2
Check me out, producing my second installment of my On The Horizon series already! I say already, it was about a month and a half ago that the first one was published... My trip to the states that I mentioned in my instalment has currently been put on hold until I can make up my mind on when I want to go. But for now, let me share with you my definite upcoming plans.
Blog update. Chloe has kindly agreed to help me redesign my blog. It will still be the same name and URL, just a new design and layout. I'm hoping that the new look will help motive me to churn out and more ideas for new posts and help me produce posts on a slightly more regular basis - I'm hoping for more consistency basically. As of yet, I don't have a date set for when the new design will be up and set but once it's done, I'll pop up a post and talk you through all of my changes.
Healthier living. I have full intentions of sorting myself out, health and fitness wise. Recently, my gym sessions have really taken a back seat and my eating habits do not compliment what training I did do even in the slightest! My diet literally consists of chocolate, pizza, takeaways, and the odd healthy meal two or three times a week.
I have, however, been to the gym about five times over the last month and have genuinely felt so much better for it afterwards but then haven't made enough time for any more sessions. As of this month, I have full intentions of getting myself back into a routine of going to the gym five times a week again, even if it means going in the evening after work rather than during my lunch hour.
I also plan to eat a variety of healthier meals that I can create from scratch and will try my very hardest to cut back on how much chocolate I snack on throughout the day. The best way to cut out how much chocolate I munch on is to drink more water, so I've heard. Drinking more water is easier for me to do when I'm at work rather than at home. I've always had a bad habit of not drinking enough fluids when I'm at home, and that's a habit I'm now determined to break.
Josh has even agreed to help me with me sessions and is also onboard with healthier meals. Now all I have to do is create meals that will help him bulk up and me cut back on my body fat before I plan on building up my overall muscle mass.
At the moment, that is all I have planned over the upcoming month or so. Like last time, I'll keep you posted with the next On The Horizon post. Also, I do apologise for the grainy phone photos.
Charlotte.



Lovely post!x
ReplyDeleteMorgs // www.justmorgs.com
Thanks Morgs!
Delete