Best Bits: September 2016
Well, what a start to the month that was! I enjoyed a week off at home, just relaxing, only for my first week back at work to go completely down the drain! I'm not even exaggerating - every day something went wrong or something broke! First of all, I got locked out of my computer, then my systems collapsed in me. Throughout the rest of the week, other small things just weren't cooperating either. But the worst part of that week, was my car's exhaust falling off not even two minutes after I pulled out of the car park after work! After spending an hour ringing and waiting for my mum, my stepdad and Josh, we eventually managed to get my car to the nearest garage. Luckily, it was fixed and fine to drive away come the following lunchtime, only costing a small fortune.
By anyway, enough of my moaning about how technology and cars don't always cooperate, now onto my highlights of September.
Lunch date with my Gran. Seeing as I had the first few days off of work this month, my Gran and I went for lunch at a nearby restaurant. I say 'nearby', what I mean is nearby where my Gran lives. I had the salt and peppercorn chicken which I actually preferred to the Chinese takeaway option.
Family outings. My mum, stepdad and I spent a fair bit of time together while I was off work as well. We regularly went to the beach and went to the park one afternoon with my stepdads grandchildren which was nice. We also went out for dinner a couple of of times throughout the month.
On The Horizon #2. I know this isn't as much of a 'best bit' as some of the other things in this post but for me, I love a good list! I like knowing what I've got planned and being able to cross it off once I've done it. You can view the post here.
Jane The Virgin. That's right. I got to the end of season one. I'm gutted that it's finished and there's no season 2 yet! I have heard, however, that season 2 is on it's way soon! My review is here if you fancy a read.
Bridget Jones's Baby. Lauren, Lulu and I watched this at the cinema the first night it was realesed. First, we had a chippy at mine and a good old girlie gossip and a catch up over a bottle of rosé before heading over to the cinema.
Binge watching our To Watch list. Chloe and I had another stint of binge watching some things off of our to watch list. We watched Royal Family and My Crazy Ex Girlfriend.
Cycling. My colleague and I have been trying to get into our cycling this month. We have gone for an hour long push bike ride around our area - quite a big hill involved towards the end of our route. We aim to go every Saturday morning before I head off to work. After our ride, we finish off at mine with a drink while we watch a show on Netflix. We have started with Stranger Things and we're currently enjoying it. We've also cycled to and from work once.
So that's pretty much it from me for the month. I will soon be posting another On The Horizon post soon so be sure to keep a lookout for it.
Charlotte
So that's pretty much it from me for the month. I will soon be posting another On The Horizon post soon so be sure to keep a lookout for it.
Charlotte

Comments
Post a Comment