To Watch: Jane The Virgin
I loved this show! The guy who does the narrative throughout the show is oh so sassy.
To me, the whole prospect of being accidentally artificially inseminated and falling in love with the guy whose sperm was used in said process, who you also met once and had a crush on five years ago just doesn't seem all that realistic to me. I still loved the show though! I guess a lot of TV shows and movies now a days are based on things that just wouldn't happen in 'real life' because of all the policies and procedures that are in place.
The season ending was something I was seriously not expecting. And I cannot wait to see what Rose looks like now after her reconstructive surgery! The way they keep you in suspense when filming scenes with her in is brilliant as it keeps you engrossed in something that, in all honesty, is a little bit of a ridiculous storyline. Although it probably has happened somewhere in the world and I just haven't ever paid any attention to the news to have ever heard about it. I'll have to do some research now as I'm quite intrigued...
I would definitely suggest watching Jane The Virgin to those of you who haven't yet seen it. I'm still currently waiting for season two to make its way onto Netflix so I can crack on with watching it. I hear it will be with us very soon though. I believe they've also recently started season three. Hopefully that won't take as long to arrive on Netflix as I'm seriously addicted!
Let me know in the comments if you've ever watched Jane The Virgin and what your thoughts on it are.
Charlotte
![]() |
| (Source) |
The season ending was something I was seriously not expecting. And I cannot wait to see what Rose looks like now after her reconstructive surgery! The way they keep you in suspense when filming scenes with her in is brilliant as it keeps you engrossed in something that, in all honesty, is a little bit of a ridiculous storyline. Although it probably has happened somewhere in the world and I just haven't ever paid any attention to the news to have ever heard about it. I'll have to do some research now as I'm quite intrigued...
I would definitely suggest watching Jane The Virgin to those of you who haven't yet seen it. I'm still currently waiting for season two to make its way onto Netflix so I can crack on with watching it. I hear it will be with us very soon though. I believe they've also recently started season three. Hopefully that won't take as long to arrive on Netflix as I'm seriously addicted!
Let me know in the comments if you've ever watched Jane The Virgin and what your thoughts on it are.
Charlotte

Comments
Post a Comment