Best Bits: April 2017
I really do like the month of April. For the most part, April is all about family for me. You can find out why here. While the month of April took a very unfortunate turn for a pretty shit end to the month, I was able to get some highlights out of April.
Productivity. My productivity levels sky rocketed at the start of the month. I got so much done and was actually pretty impressed with myself. On April Fools Day, I managed to do my housework, have my breakfast, watch an episode of Gossip Girl, do a face mask, take a shopping trip in town with Josh, go for lunch, spend the afternoon at work, play taxi driver and fashion guru for Sj in preparation for her date that evening, pre-write a couple of blog posts and get a couple loads of washing done. I felt like superwoman! That level of productivity lasted for a couple more days before I inevitably crashed. and came down with a virus that had gone around.
Blog redesign. I know what you're thinking, you're glad you were sat down for that shocking piece of news that I actually got around to publishing my new blogs new look. Take a read about it all here as it's on my 101 in 1001.
Blogging. Finally! I've actually caught up on what I'd planned on getting up and posted months ago! I shared my first progress post on getting me back, my little gossip on Pretty Little Liars which has now graced our lives with the final season, I shared my blog redesign, the 8th instalment of On The Horizon and my love of Easter's traditions. Let's not beat around the bush here - that's pretty impressive for me!
Milkshake catch up. Sj and I went for a catch up over milkshakes at Crabby Jacks earlier this month. Of course, because food is basically life, we also ordered a brownie and a Oreo sundae to share. We felt pretty guilty by the end so we headed back to mine for a bit of a boogie to some classics again (because it's pretty much our new thing now).
Easter weekend. I love Easter. There has been a tradition in place for my family for years. This year, the Jersey side of the family came, as per usual, for our usual Easter Sunday lunch. Unfortunately, I think this may well have been our last Easter all together.
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I got two tickets through work to see a local production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, to which my gran accompanied me to. It was brilliant! All viewings of the show were booked almost instantly!
Netflix binge. Chloe and I haven't binged on our to watch list for a while. We were meant to have a binge before Easter but then we both were ill so rearranged. We went for Blue Mountain State, Friends and Gavin and Stacey. Our binge wouldn't have been complete without pizza. Our new favourite pizza on the island is from the Douvres hotel. We tend to stick to Kiev pizza's because they are literally food porn!
How was your April? Has it felt truly like Spring for you recently?
Charlotte.
Productivity. My productivity levels sky rocketed at the start of the month. I got so much done and was actually pretty impressed with myself. On April Fools Day, I managed to do my housework, have my breakfast, watch an episode of Gossip Girl, do a face mask, take a shopping trip in town with Josh, go for lunch, spend the afternoon at work, play taxi driver and fashion guru for Sj in preparation for her date that evening, pre-write a couple of blog posts and get a couple loads of washing done. I felt like superwoman! That level of productivity lasted for a couple more days before I inevitably crashed. and came down with a virus that had gone around.
Blog redesign. I know what you're thinking, you're glad you were sat down for that shocking piece of news that I actually got around to publishing my new blogs new look. Take a read about it all here as it's on my 101 in 1001.
Blogging. Finally! I've actually caught up on what I'd planned on getting up and posted months ago! I shared my first progress post on getting me back, my little gossip on Pretty Little Liars which has now graced our lives with the final season, I shared my blog redesign, the 8th instalment of On The Horizon and my love of Easter's traditions. Let's not beat around the bush here - that's pretty impressive for me!
Milkshake catch up. Sj and I went for a catch up over milkshakes at Crabby Jacks earlier this month. Of course, because food is basically life, we also ordered a brownie and a Oreo sundae to share. We felt pretty guilty by the end so we headed back to mine for a bit of a boogie to some classics again (because it's pretty much our new thing now).
Easter weekend. I love Easter. There has been a tradition in place for my family for years. This year, the Jersey side of the family came, as per usual, for our usual Easter Sunday lunch. Unfortunately, I think this may well have been our last Easter all together.
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I got two tickets through work to see a local production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, to which my gran accompanied me to. It was brilliant! All viewings of the show were booked almost instantly!
Netflix binge. Chloe and I haven't binged on our to watch list for a while. We were meant to have a binge before Easter but then we both were ill so rearranged. We went for Blue Mountain State, Friends and Gavin and Stacey. Our binge wouldn't have been complete without pizza. Our new favourite pizza on the island is from the Douvres hotel. We tend to stick to Kiev pizza's because they are literally food porn!
How was your April? Has it felt truly like Spring for you recently?
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment