On The Horizon #8
It certainly feels like a lifetime since my previous instalment of this little blog series of mine. Lets just ignore the length of time that has passed, shall we?
I don't know about you, but recapping on the last edition would seriously help me out here! For the most part, it would seem like most things are on the up. My blogging game is on the up - as you can see my blog has had a make over! My motivation is slowly coming back (more to come on that in another blog post soon) and I've been reading a chapter or two of my book in the mornings before work. I helped my gran, Josh, and Lauren celebrate their birthdays. The only thing I have been slacking on is the healthier living. I'm hoping to get there soon though!
Shall we move onto what's 'On The Horizon' now?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I got tickets to see the show with my gran tonight with my work. GADOC perform a production of some sort every year at Easter and this year, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was the show of choice. We're both looking forward to it!
Easter Sunday. If you read this post on Thursday, you'll know that my family and I will be celebrating Easter Sunday with our annual lunch at the Longfrie.
Netflix binge. Chloe is due round soon for pizza and a belated catch up on our to watch list. We're thinking Blue Mountain State and Friends as we're further into these two shows. I have a strategy with my Netflix binging, if you have a few that you want to watch, start with the show that has fewer seasons as you'll finish it sooner and you'll be able to move on your next choice.
Healthier Living. I know, round 2 of healthier living making an appearance in this series. Currently no plans of starting straight away. I mean, Easter?! C'mon! Like healthier living was ever going to happen over the Easter weekend! I suspect this will be a slightly slow starter, especially when I'd like to plan some more meals to help with my quest.
Touch rugby. I've signed up to touch rugby through work. The first official training session was Wednesday just gone but, as I've been signed off work this week, I was unable to go. My first session will be next week and I'm actually looking forward to it! Plus, this will link in nicely with my healthier living point above.
What plans do you have on the horizon?
Charlotte
I don't know about you, but recapping on the last edition would seriously help me out here! For the most part, it would seem like most things are on the up. My blogging game is on the up - as you can see my blog has had a make over! My motivation is slowly coming back (more to come on that in another blog post soon) and I've been reading a chapter or two of my book in the mornings before work. I helped my gran, Josh, and Lauren celebrate their birthdays. The only thing I have been slacking on is the healthier living. I'm hoping to get there soon though!
Shall we move onto what's 'On The Horizon' now?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I got tickets to see the show with my gran tonight with my work. GADOC perform a production of some sort every year at Easter and this year, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was the show of choice. We're both looking forward to it!
Easter Sunday. If you read this post on Thursday, you'll know that my family and I will be celebrating Easter Sunday with our annual lunch at the Longfrie.
Netflix binge. Chloe is due round soon for pizza and a belated catch up on our to watch list. We're thinking Blue Mountain State and Friends as we're further into these two shows. I have a strategy with my Netflix binging, if you have a few that you want to watch, start with the show that has fewer seasons as you'll finish it sooner and you'll be able to move on your next choice.
Healthier Living. I know, round 2 of healthier living making an appearance in this series. Currently no plans of starting straight away. I mean, Easter?! C'mon! Like healthier living was ever going to happen over the Easter weekend! I suspect this will be a slightly slow starter, especially when I'd like to plan some more meals to help with my quest.
Touch rugby. I've signed up to touch rugby through work. The first official training session was Wednesday just gone but, as I've been signed off work this week, I was unable to go. My first session will be next week and I'm actually looking forward to it! Plus, this will link in nicely with my healthier living point above.
What plans do you have on the horizon?
Charlotte
Comments
Post a Comment