On The Horizon #11
This instalment is later than originally planned. However, a lot of my recent plans have been made more last minute. I have a number things pencilled into my calendar for the upcoming month.
But first, lets recap on the last instalment of On The Horizon. Lauren, Lulu and I had our catch up over pizza, I've still been going to the gym fairly regularly, Chloe and I had our Netflix binge and I've looked into some holidays for 2018 which I'll be sharing a post about later on this year. I've had a couple of baking sessions but not as many as I was hoping for.
Now onto my more recent plans.
Catch Up's. Lauren, Lulu and I have another catch up planned now that Lauren is officially engaged (about time!). While in London, James and I have also pencilled in meeting Lucille for lunch which will be nice considering it's been 2 years since I last saw Lucille.
![]() |
| Throwback to our day trip to Jersey back in 2015 |
Family day. I've booked a day off of work so my family and I can spend a day together mid September before James and I take a long weekend off island. We haven't all spent a few hours socialising together since Easter 2016 so I'm looking forward to the time with all of us together.
London Baby! James and I have got a long weekend coming up in London. While we're there, we'll be going to ZSL London Zoo, Friendsfest and will be meeting some friends for lunch out there. I'm also looking forward to going to Ed's Easy Diner while we're there because I'm basically in love with the menu and the décor!
Work social. My team have organised a team outing in honour of me joining. We will be having a few drinks before going for dinner.
Baking. While I added this to the last instalment and just ran out of time to ever bake anything, James and I found some recipes that also want to try. I also want to try more of the recipes from the Eat Like A Gilmore cook book I got at the end of July - the first two recipes I followed from the book have been incredible and went down a treat at work!
I hadn't taken any notice of how busy the month of September was set to be until I came to write this post. I've felt super productive recently and it'll be nice for that to continue for another month.
Charlotte


Comments
Post a Comment