60 Things To Do In 2015: Have a board game evening

Although we didn't play many of your classic board games, our evening was still super fun! 

I don't think Chloe, Tasmin, Rosie and I have ever actually played a board game together in the last seven years of our group friendship. We didn't even have the TV on once! Check us out, taking it old school, haha!

Of course, food is an important part of our gatherings. We had left over chocolate from our picnic on Saturday so I bought it along for us to finish. 


We had quite the selection of games to choice from and actually got through a fair few. Five out of the nine, and even played two of the longer games.


We began with Charlie and The Chocolate Factory The Board Game. Tasmin was the only one who had played this previously so had to keep explaining the rules to the rest of us more regularly than you'd think.



The obvious winner of this game was Tasmin. Not that we're a bunch of sore losers, we decided that one game was enough as it was one of the longer games that we played and to save Tasmin from over explaining the game.


Up next was Jenga. We played twice and both times I lost.


'What' was the next game of choice. Now, this was my preferred game choice. Four time 'What' Champion!  

 
We even continued playing over dinner. We had pepperoni pizza and ham and pineapple pizza, in case you were wondering.

Next was Uno. They wanted to see if my winning streak would continue into this game as Uno and 'What' are so similar apart from Uno being slightly more confusing.


We didn't play Uno as much as 'What' but I still won once! Rosie and Tasmin were the main winners of this one.

We ended the evening with Game Of Life. 



I must say, I must have been a bloody good artist to be earning 100,000, to have rounded up as many achievements as I had, to get the best and biggest house and to have ended up with a grand total of 1,750,000 at the end of the game. Clearly I'm winning at life! 

It was such a great way to spend the evening and was completely different to our usual movie nights.

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts