60 Things To Do In 2015: Have a picnic
To celebrate my first free Saturday where I didn't have to work, Chloe, Rosie, Tasmin and I headed down to the beach for a picnic. This was the first time where we've had a picnic at the beach, rather than our usual place of Delancy Park.
Chloe, Tasmin and myself popped into Waitrose to buy our selection of food while we waited for Rosie to join us. I love a deal so just had to make the most of any with our food choice.
The paper plates and cups matched so we just had to get them! The design is so pretty and feminine. Waitrose always manage to do tasty cupcakes! Although I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any chocolate ones, so instead I settled for this rose cupcake, which was a little on the sweet side but nonetheless still good.
To stop everything from flying away in the wind, we had to pile our food onto our plates and keep our cups full. Plus, Rosie has a very weird thing about not mixing chocolate, sweets and crisps together, so of course we just had to put everything on our plates especially!
Before we made a start on our food, Rosie and I went for a very quick dip in the sea. We'd have stayed in longer if there wasn't as much seaweed or jellyfish and if the water was deeper. Surprisingly, the sea wasn't as cold as I was expecting it to be. We slowly made our way back up to our stuff and began our picnic while i decided it was a good idea to run around as Superman to regain feeling in my legs.





Comments
Post a Comment