Five weekly positives #14

1. My mum and I have had a cat stay with us this week. He's called Tio and he is just the cutest little thing! His facial expression never fails to make me laugh! Throughout the week he had become more and more relaxed around us and has spent almost every night sleeping on my bed with me.


2. I made After Eight Cupcakes on Tuesday as part of my 2015 list and took them into work as they all wanted cakes for my last week with them. You can find the full post here.


3. Thursday saw my last day as a full timer at Kings and Marina. I have managed to secure a part time shift with them on a Sunday morning so I still have the opportunity to see everyone. Plus, I'll still get my gym membership for free at both clubs. Although, I'm really looking forward to starting my new job in just over a week.

4. Yesterday was the first Saturday where I didn't have to go into work for a whole year! It did feel quite strange not having to go in but it was nice to celebrate my first free Saturday with Chloe, Tas and Rosie. The weather was lovely so we spent the afternoon in my garden (which is a sun trap!) and did some more of our memory book as we plan to get it finished or at least up to date by the end of the year before. After that, we headed off to the beach for a quick dip and picnic. To finish for the day, Chloe Tasmin and I headed off to the west coast of Guernsey to catch site of the beautiful sunset. It was such an amazing way to spend the day!


5. I went for a lovely walk along the beach with my gran and her dogs today which was nice. It was a shame that the tide was as low as it was.

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts