Five weekly positives #16
This week has been quite a long week - technically I've not had a weekend as I have done three different shifts this weekend for my part time job plus working full time during the week as well.
1. I met one of my colleagues from Kings for lunch on Thursday. It was so hot and sunny - perfect for a lunch time sunbathe! We also has a lovely view of Castle Cornet and were nice and cut off from other people.
2. When Brian (the messenger at work) and I went on our rounds on Friday, we got these adorable little animal cupcakes. They were so good! I had the elephant as it was chocolate and had chocolate butter icing under the face and oh wow, it was incredible yet so messy!
3. I went for after work drinks with Tom and his friend, Phil, at the Terrace on Friday. It was nice to end the working week with a drink in the sun. Despite the fact that I've been working all weekend as well as all week.
4. Friday lunch was spent shopping as I have been looking for a new pair of shoes for a couple of weeks now. I finally managed to find a pair! Although I would like another pair or two. Or three or five...
5. I woke up on Saturday morning feeling slightly fragile so Tom and I took a trip to Green Hut for some food before I started work. I got southern fried chicken and sweet chilli sauce in a wrap and Tom ordered the Chicken Deluxe - mine was so good! Next time, I plan to get hot chilli sauce instead.
Charlotte.


These cupcakes are the cutest thing ever! Some people are just so talented!
ReplyDeleteAmber
http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com
Aren't they just! I almost didn't want to eat mine!
Delete