60 Things To Do In 2015: Road trip around Guernsey with friends
This Sunday just past, Chloe and I decided to aimlessly drive around the island and find new roads, lanes and interesting parts of Guernsey that we hadn't seen before. We found a fair few lanes that neither of us had been down before, got lost for about a quarter of an hour, and then found our way to the coast. In Guernsey, if you get lost all you need to do is find the coast. When you do that, you're are no longer lost - if you can find the coast, you can then find your actual destination!
To begin the day, the weather was acceptable. Come mid afternoon, it started to get cooler and greyer. By the time our road trip commenced, the heavens opened. We were on the road for two - three hours and I think we only got about 40 dry minutes in total.
For the duration of the drive, Chloe was my designated photographer. Some how, I don't think many people would have been impressed if I was too busy taking photos to concentrate on driving... Below are some of the photos that Chloe got of our damp and dreary drive. Don't worry, I didn't use all of the photos she got - she may or may not have gone overboard with how many she got...
















Comments
Post a Comment