On The Horizon #1

I thought I'd try and start a new blog series for myself where I share some things and events that I have lined up  or 'on the horizon'. Get it? Plus, it links in nicely with the name of my blog. Creativity at its finest for me right here. So let's begin with the first installment of the On The Horizon series.


Next week, Josh and I will be moving in together. We've found a wing at the other end of the island to where we are both currently living but the area is meant to be lovely. We were due to be moving into a flat in town but the whole process just started spiralling out of control so we had to pull out before we lost any more money. Luckily, we went through a different estate agency and we found ourselves a lovely little wing to move into which has more for less! Can't go wrong! We will have a lounge, kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom, dinning room and a spare room which we have plans to turn into our games room/fun room. We also get one parking space included in the rent. Our landlord seems lovely and lives in the main house next door which will be handy in the event of an emergency.


I am looking into booking myself a trip to the States next year. I'm thinking of starting my two week trip in New York as its been high up on my wanderlust list for a good few years now before heading down to Miami in time for the 4th of July. Nothing has been booked yet as I can't book flights that far in advance just yet. And let's face it - there's no point in booking hotels if I can't book flights yet.

I've made provisional plans with some friends to go and see a variety of different movies at the cinema. Absolutely Fabulous, Secret Life Of Pets and Finding Dorey are high up on the must see list!

Currently, I have nothing else in the pipelines yet but once I've got some more lined up, I will get you all catch up. I don't have a set schedule for this 'On The Horizon' series as I plan to share it on an adhoc basis as and when I have things crop up that I feel are worth sharing with you all.

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts