To Watch: Gossip Girl
Technically, this post is about two months overdue if we're following suit with other 'To Watch' posts I've written. Being that I've written an end of season one 'review', as such, sharing my thoughts on the first season and whether or not Chloe and I plan on continuing into season two.
I can confirm that I made it onto season two, and then onto season three, and then season four and I'm now on season five. I'm not even sorry. It's been so good! Although it amazes me how easily some people can spend so much money and not even flinch!
Some of the scenario's that have arisen throughout the seasons have seemed a little unrealistic considering how much money they all have and how easy it could be for them to pay their way out of those situations. Instead, they just seem to dig themselves deeper before pulling through.
The story line of the secret identity of Gossip Girl is a similarity that I think relates to A and AD from Pretty Little Liars, which is probably one of the reasons I've been hooked to Gossip Girl also. Would definitely recommend to those who haven't yet started the series.
Charlotte.
I can confirm that I made it onto season two, and then onto season three, and then season four and I'm now on season five. I'm not even sorry. It's been so good! Although it amazes me how easily some people can spend so much money and not even flinch!
Some of the scenario's that have arisen throughout the seasons have seemed a little unrealistic considering how much money they all have and how easy it could be for them to pay their way out of those situations. Instead, they just seem to dig themselves deeper before pulling through.
The story line of the secret identity of Gossip Girl is a similarity that I think relates to A and AD from Pretty Little Liars, which is probably one of the reasons I've been hooked to Gossip Girl also. Would definitely recommend to those who haven't yet started the series.
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment