50 Things That Make Me Happy

In line with getting me back, I thought I'd write a happy list post to help me stay focused on the right track.
 
 
  1. Chocolate
  2. Pizza 
  3. Food (lol, food is life) 
  4. Dogs
  5. Giraffes 
  6. Gym 
  7. My family 
  8. My friends 
  9. Disney 
  10. Dancing with friends 
  11. My hamster, Oscar 
  12. Shopping 
  13. Musicals 
  14. Beach 
  15. Sun 
  16. Summer 
  17. Mario Kart marathons 
  18. Movie nights 
  19. Cooking 
  20. Baking 
  21. Summer dresses 
  22. Duvet days 
  23. Snow 
  24. Face masks 
  25. Nail varnish 
  26. Animals 
  27. The zoo 
  28. Holidays 
  29. Birthdays 
  30. Christmas 
  31. Easter 
  32. Buying presents 
  33. Random drives 
  34. Cliff walks 
  35. Sunbathing 
  36. Sunsets 
  37. Seeing my regulars at the gym 
  38. The fact I can walk into Cornish Bakery and they know my order without me asking 
  39. Rose wine 
  40. Bank holiday weekends 
  41. Comedies 
  42. Blogging 
  43. Taking photos 
  44. Ben & Jerry's ice cream 
  45. Trying something new 
  46. Pay day  
  47. Leg day 
  48. Fresh hair cut 
  49. When things go to plan 
  50. Insanity
I could have listed a few more but I'm one of these people whose OCD needs to have a round, whole number!
 
Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts