On The Horizon #10

It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I started this blog series when in actual fact, On The Horizon #1 came about a whole year ago! Ideally, I'd like to share these posts more regularly - and this is something I'm currently working on! Looking back on the first instalment, I remember thinking how I would have liked to have done one post a month with anything I had coming up. the fact this is my tenth one in a year says enough about how well I stuck to that plan.


Anyway, since #9, Chloe had us round for a chippy and a Mario Kart Marathon, we also watched the season finale of Pretty Little Liars, I've gone as far as setting myself a list of the treats I want to bake but haven't had chance to actually bake anything, Rosie had us round for a BBQ and I've actually been blogging more regularly. However, I'm still yet to book myself a holiday, although I did have a look at some destinations I'd like to visit and I'm still working on actually picking up healthier food. Living at home has thrown a spanner in the works for my meal plans, but I'm still working on it - I have ever so slightly improved on my snacking habits.

While I don't have that much on the horizon, what I do currently have planned is as follows.

Catch up with Lauren and Lulu. My week is due to start with a catch up with Lauren and Lulu as its been a while. We will be going to Villa after work.

Gym. I've unexpectedly entered a bit of a health kick at the gym again over the past week or so and ideally I'd like to continue getting back into the habit of going to the gym. While I don't intend setting myself a schedule for training, I do plan on going two or three times a week to begin with.

Netflix binge. Chloe and I still haven't our Netflix binge from a couple of months ago so we've got that arranged for two weeks time.

Holiday browsing. As I said the last time around, I wanted to look into booking a holiday. I need to set aside one evening to look at booking something so I can actually get some time off the island either at the end of this year or next year.


Baking. After posting my Treats to try post, I'm quite excited to get back in the kitchen and make my way through the list.


So that's pretty much it for now.

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts