Treats to try
With wanting to get back into baking, I thought I'd share a post on the treats I intend on making in the near future. Although, to make it all a bit cheaper, I'll probably bulk buy all the ingredients off of Amazon Prime.


Without further ado, here's what I plan on making over the next few weeks and months.
Charlotte.

Without further ado, here's what I plan on making over the next few weeks and months.
- Oreo cupcakes
- Oreo brownies
- Fudge brownies
- Terry's Chocolate Orange cupcakes
- After Eight cupcakes
- Malteaser cupcakes
- Rolo cupcakes
- Nutella cupcakes
- Viennese biscuits
- Caramel cookies
- Chocolate cake
- Protein brownies
- Protein cookies
- Protein cupcakes
- Sausage rolls
I've also added a new page specifically for these treats and recipes.
Please! If you have any other suggestions on what I can have a go at making, let me know!
Comments
Post a Comment