60 Things To Do In 2015: Have a chick flick movie marathon
With only a few days left of March, this is the first thing that I have completed from my 2015 list this month. Finally! Unless you want to count the 6 page book I read earlier this month, then this is the second.
This was kind of a last minute thing. Tasmin and I planned the evening about 4 hours before the movie marathon began! It was the perfect way to spend the evening as the weather has taken a bit a detour recently and is too cold and wet to be and about.
We each raided our DVD collections and dug out all of the chick flicks we own. Bare in mind we only dedicated a few hour of one evening to this movie marathon so unfortunately, we didn't manage to watch them all. On that note, we'll have to organise another day where we can watch the ones we didn't get round to putting on.
To start things off, I made a start on demolishing a tub of white chocolate ice cream while Tasmin tucked into her Pringles and we began to watch 17 Again. This was then followed Magic Mike. Is it bad we spent quite a lot of time discussing the men in these movies?
Sadly, the ice cream only lasted half way through the first movie. It's just too delicious! The Pringles did last the whole night - in fact, there was still half the tub left!
We also planned to watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic but due to me being up by 5:30 am four days this week, I was far too tired to manage a third movie. Tasmin has kindly offered to join me on another Chick Flick Movie Marathon at a later date this year, where we plan to make a day of it so we can fit more movies in.
I had such a lovely evening and it was great to see Tas again!
Charlotte.


Comments
Post a Comment