Five weekly positives #3

I'm making a bad habit of waiting until Sunday to write this post, meaning I always spend what seems like ages going back through my week trying to remember all of the positive, good and happy things that have happened.

After rummaging through the memories of this past week, here are my highlights:

1. I managed to leave the house without a coat on Saturday. This was the first time this year that I've been able to leave the house and not need it! I must admit, coming home from work was a little nippy but it was manageable for the short time that I was outside.

2. After work on Thursday I had my first ever personal training session. I rather enjoyed it, despite waking up the next day with a terribly stiff and achy neck. I have now booked a further three sessions.

3. Catch ups. I had a lovely catch up with my friend, Rosie, on Saturday night. It was so nice for both of us to just rant about things and just talk about anything and everything. I'm glad I did see her as it felt like ages since we had last seen one another.

4. Internet shopping. Need I say more? This week my online baskets contain all sorts from electronics to clothes to every day essentials. I look forward to narrowing down my choices to the absolute must haves in the coming days.

5. As I've mentioned more than a few times recently, my friend, Sj and I are taking a little trip to London in May, so to make sure neither of us forget anything I made us a 'London Guide'. It took me so long to complete and I can finally say that I've got most things covered. The guide includes; 


  • Spending money 
  • Rough day plans
  • How to get the best value for our money 
  • Survival kit
  • Survival plan
  • What to take
  • Travel times
  • Things to remember 
  • Map of London (shown below)


Sourced from Google Maps.
It roughly shows the places we'll be visiting throughout the trip.

Hopefully next week will prove to be more productive in me getting on with some more things!

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts