Five weekly positives #4
This week has felt slightly more productive compared the last couple of weeks. I feel like I'm starting to plan my time better at the moment.
1. Tax rebate. I finally got my money back from the tax man which I'm still incredibly happy about! Thank you Mr tax man!
2. Online shopping baskets. Remember last week I said there were a few things in my online shopping baskets? Well, I bought most of it, along with more things from my trip into town on Wednesday.... Oops! Unfortunately, nothing I ordered has arrived yet.
3. 60 Things To Do In 2015. I completed another thing off of my list, 'Have a chick flick movie marathon'! It's the first thing I've done this month from my list. Unless you count the book I read that was only 6 pages long, then it's the second thing from this month... It was such a lovely evening spent with Tasmin, despite the rain making an unpleasant return.
4. Night out. I went into town with some friends last night (Saturday) and had such a lovely time - I only paid for one drink and my entry into a club and didn't have to pay anything else which is always a good thing.
5. Duvet day. I have literally spent the whole day in my pjs today. I've only left my bed for food. Is that bad? On the plus side, I've managed to catch up on some much needed sleep today. I do love just staying home and relaxing every now and then.
It's been a pretty good week and I have a feeling that next week will be the same.
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment