60 Things To Do In 2015: Read a book
I know what's going through your minds. She actually read a book? And it's only just the beginning of March?! I guess you could say I cheated. Kind of. I mean, the book I read was only six pages long and took five minutes to get through.
The book was called 'The girl in the Converse Shoes' by Yaritza Garcia. From the half a dozen pages, we only get three names - Miles, Claire and Julie. We don't get much details of anything, not like you'd expect from a book,
It was Halloween night. Miles was dragged to a party by his two friends, despite not wanting to go due to his classmates bullying him. Plus, he was the only person there who wasn't dressed up. Any who, his friends ditched him as soon as the three of them arrived at the party, leaving Miles to fend for himself. He found himself outside when what seemed like a blonde girl in a pink outfit and converse shoes wandered over, told him she had a crush on him, kissed him and then just walked away.
Miles couldn't make out who she was because he had taken his classes off so everything was blurred. It took him a whole week to figure out who it was. And that only happened because Julie (The girl in the Concerse Shoes) asked him to pass her Halloween costume (pink outfit and a blonde wig) back to her friend, Claire, who wasn't best pleased that it was a week late in being returned.
Don't worry, I will read a 'proper' book eventually. But for now, this will do and another thing has been ticked off this year. Kind of...
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment