Five Weekly Positives #1
This is my first ever blog series. Unless you count my 60 Things To Do In 2015, then make this my second. My aim is to do a weekly round up of five positives that I have experienced in the last week and hopefully post every Sunday.
So here goes!
1. I bought tickets to see Shrek the Musical. Although it won't be the big production that is currently touring the UK, I'm still excited as it will be performed by GADOC, a local theatre group in Guernsey. The process of actually purchasing the tickets was a complete nightmare! The first order I tried to place just would not process and I couldn't get through to the booking office so had to leave it for a bit. Only, when I went back onto the booking page to book the same seats on the same day, they had already been booked by someone else! Luckily, there was other seats I wanted on my second day of choice which I snapped up.
2. The theme park tickets are now booked ready for my holiday in May! My friend and I are going to London and will be spending one day at Thorpe Park. Coming from Guernsey, going to a theme park is a rare and exciting experience for us as we don't actually have one here.
3. Retail therapy. I was so tempted to leave this point at only 'retail therapy' but then decided that I should add that I have been twice this week! I'm pleased with my purchases as I got two things to wear on my holiday, three Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polishes (all summery colours!) and two items for my friends birthday in May. I know, it's quite early to be getting presents for an event in May. I just don't want to faffing around nearer the time and not be able find anything.
4. I have managed to stick to Insanity for a full four days in a row so far and hope to stick to it as I always feel good after I've finished. Despite not feeling that way during it. I just have to keep it up until the end of April.
5. My relationship with my colleagues has seems to have improved a lot this week. Everyone seemed so much more friendly and laid back this week. One even bought me chocolate on Thursday! And another offered to have lunch with me today. Although I had already ordered my food and finished eating before she had even finished her shift.
Hopefully next week will be as enjoyable as this week has been!
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment