60 Things To Do In 2015: Have a video game evening
![]() |
Last night, a total of almost 6 hours were playing video games. And let me tell you now, it was 6 hours well spent! Yes, that means yet another point of 2015's list has been completed. We all had so much fun, despite being so tired. I do think we may have eaten a bit too much food though as we started off with two big packets of Doritos, Doritos sauce, Magic Stars, Maoms, mini Haribos Starmix, and a large packet of Haribos which had all been demolished within a hour. Oops!
We had a lot of choice when it came to what to play - I'm sure we had about 15 different games to choose from! We spent most of the evening playing Wii games, but we did whack out the Play Station and Game Cube for abit. Obviously we didn't have enough time to get through every game choice - I think we'd have needed a whole week to have done that!
![]() |
All but one game that we played involved Mario characters. Possible Mario obsession? I think so... We started off with a a game of Sonic Sega All Stars Racing. After we all had won at least one race each, we gave up and moved onto Mario Karts. Of course, both of these games involved A LOT of shouting at mainly the tv, but also each other whenever one of us got blown up, run over or pushed over the edge. Rainbow Road must have ruined many friendships over the years.
![]() |
Mario Karts wasn't the only game that we were competitive with, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games was super competitive and lead to us being just as loud, if not louder than we were with Mario Karts! We were all to pleased to blame the game for every loss that occurred and much to quick to mention each win we managed to conjure. Let's just say we were too tired to deal with losing..
![]() |
| Tasmin and I after our victories in table tennis. |
![]() |
| Clearly I'm not the only one who loves my blanket scarf! |
Even if I'm still catching up on my sleep come next weekend, it will definitely have been worth staying up as an evening spent with these guys is always time well spent.
![]() |
Charlotte.







Comments
Post a Comment