Five weekly positives #5
Another week has passed! It all seems to be going so quickly! This week hasn't been as productive as I had expected this time last Sunday.
1. My canvas photos arrived! Finally! I'm so pleased with them! You can find the full post on them here.
2. I have finally caught up on reading all of the posts in my reading list! You would not believe how behind I have been these last two - three weeks! It's nice to finally be all up to date on everything in the blogging world again.
3. Catch ups with colleagues. This week I have been back to my usual shifts, which has meant that I've seen the people who I've not seen in what seems like forever. It was so nice as we all had a lovely little catch up and a laugh. My colleagues are all so friendly and great fun to be around which makes my job all the more enjoyable.
4. It's Easter weekend, which means that my family from Jersey come over to visit. It's so nice because my little cousin loves to visit and she always keeps me on my toes, showing me all the games she likes to play. She's so sweet! We also went for Easter lunch today, as we do every year, where we also get an Easter egg hunt and win Easter eggs!
5. Shopping. All of my orders that I placed last week have now arrived. Although I had to return half of what arrived, at least I have more money to put towards my holiday! Sorry, I'll try not to mention it too much more! Hopefully everything will soon be all booked and paid for and I won't have to blab on about it for too much longer.
So that's my week all over and done with. I hope you all have had a lovely Easter and enjoy the rest of your long weekend.
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment