Five weekly positives #6

This week has been quite productive for me, especially in the sense of this years list

1. Shrek The Musical. On Monday evening, a friend and I went to watch this production. It was incredible! This was on my 2015 list so you can find the full post here.


2. Holiday prep. The last of my holiday is now all booked and paid for! Sj and I finally booked our ZSL London Zoo tickets. We are both so excited as we will be on our holiday in less than three weeks! Time has gone so quickly - it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we first started planning it at the end of December last year.

3. I've completely changed my blog. The URL, my header, the layout. It's still a work in progress at the moment but for now, it'll do. 


4. Candle making. I completed another thing of off my list on Friday. You can find the full post here.


5. The sun has been shining all week! It's been lovely warm! Sj and I went for milkshakes on Monday as it was the first day were it was warm enough to sit outside without tons of layers on! I even managed to get my shorts out this morning, although I only wore them for lounging around in the garden. 


This week has been great - summer is definitely on its way, which I'm sure is always a positive in anyone's book!

Charlotte.



Comments

Popular Posts