Five weekly positives #10
This week has been brilliant! It really has!
1. My holiday. I was in London from last Sunday through till Thursday this week and managed to tick quite a few things off of my 2015 list. I've already put up one post about the Hard Rock Cafe and more posts are to follow. It was a great trip!
2. Change of path. I don't want to go into too much detail just yet as I still need to make a few others aware of this change before I make it too public. But yeah, that aspect of things will hopefully be a lot more productive once this chance has been fully implemented.
3. Liberation Day. Saturday (yesterday) was Liberation Day in Guernsey and it was the 70th year that we, as an island, have been free and liberated from World War Two. There was so much going on, from market stalls, to parades, to music, to fireworks. Tasmin, Chloe and I went in to see the Cavalcade which went on for an hour and a half and showcased about 300 different vehicles from that war. Vehicles came over especially from places such as Jersey, Germany and USA. The night ended with a big fireworks display at Castle Cornet followed by live music for those who were too drunk and happy to go home.
4. Chinese food. On Friday night, I had a Chinese with my mum and my gran as a little celebration of my new 'change of path'. It was good!
5. Catch ups. I had a lovely catch up today with one of my colleagues and his friend. It was great because I've not seen either of them for a while.


Comments
Post a Comment