I love the zoo! It really is a shame that Guernsey doesn't have a zoo of its own. I'd be there all the time if there was one here. Sj and I went to ZSL London Zoo during our London trip, we spent the whole day there! It was lovely. Here are some photos from that day.
So that's just a small round up of our day at the zoo. We also went to a talk (in the marquee just behind the statue of the polar bear in that last photo above) about small animals and birds. It was rather busy in there but we had our row to ourselves.
Once we finished our day at the zoo, we headed for the gift shop where we spent half an hour deciding what overpriced gift we wanted to splash out on before making our way to a nice little Chinese which was on the kanal right next to ZSL London Zoo.
The food in the Chinese was lovely, but for the price they charged for each dish, I was expecting a little more on my plate... Either way, it was a fantastic day, plus we got to
feed the giraffes!
Charlotte.
Comments
Post a Comment