Five weekly positives #9
I have had such a busy week this week!
1. I saw my friend, Emma, on Monday so I could give her her present. It was her birthday on Wednesday but Monday was the only day that we could both do. It was nice to see her again because we don't see each other as often as we should.
2. Friday saw Sj's birthday. She's finally 18! Although I'm sure she was more excited about it being David Beckhams birthday yesterday (Saturday) than it being her 18th! We celebrated with her friends at the Rockmont on Friday followed by a meal at Moores Hotel on Saturday.
3. I had my first ever experience getting my hair cut in a salon on Thursday. I'm quite happy with it actually. You can find the full post here.
4. I went back to Insanity on Wednesday. It was the first time in a couple of months as my hips have been a bit iffy recently.
5. Today Sj and I leave for our holiday. It has come around so quick! It doesn't feel like long ago that we began planning everything back in December!


Comments
Post a Comment