Five weekly positives #12
Although this week has been a good one, it's dragged a bit. I've had a bad cold all this week and have really struggled to talk because my throat is so sore! Enough of the complaining - here's the good things from this week.
2. Monday turned into a bit of a 'me day'. I went into town to do a bit of shopping (I wanted a tee for summer but ended up getting shirt and a cardigan for my new job), made some cupcakes (which turned out better than expected to say I started off by following the wrong recipe and had to change half way through, and then did more shopping.
3. I have been behind on keeping up with all the posts in my blog roll for over a month now and only caught up on everything this week!
4. On Tuesday's, I work 2pm till 10pm and normally I don't actually get to finish until roughly 10:15pm but this week I was able to leave at 9:45pm - a whole 15 minutes early! That was the earliest I've ever finished on a closing shift!
5. I met a few of the people that I'll be working with when I start my new job in less than two weeks time. They all seem so nice and I can't wait to start! I also found out that my current work are happy to keep me on part time which is great!
Hopefully this cold of mine will clear up very soon as I hate feeling like this! Plus, I've been super bored with having to stay at home and rest.
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment