Weekly positives #13

My week could have started off a little better - I completely lost my voice on Monday and still didn't have it come Tuesday so couldn't go into work. It's still not fully recovered now but it's better than what it was and now I look and sound almost healthy again. Yay!

1. On Monday, I spent my whole day watching Friends. I love friends - it's such a shame their not doing a 'Friends The Reunion' or even a movie! Oh, how 'Friends The Movie' would complete my life. Possibly a bit of an exaggeration there? Apparently, the reason behind this is because David Schwimmer (Ross) doesn't want to do it. Damn you Schwimmer!

2. I finally got round to seeing my friend, Tom, on Friday. We've had to reschedule so many times due to both of us being ill. We had such a nice time and had a good catch up - it had been over two weeks since we last saw each other.

3. Catch ups with Chloe Tas and Rosie. On Thursday, we spent the afternoon at Chloe's watching Disney movies while scoffing our faces and today we went to see Pitch Perfect 2 which was fantastic!

4. I'm now all caught up with posts relating to my 60 Things To Do In 2015 list. I wrote about the London Eye this week which was the last post I needed to do from my trip to London earlier this month.


5. Thursday was my first day into work this week as I had to take two days off due to my lack of voice. I'm kind of glad I did go in as one of the members gave me a bottle of wine as an early leaving present! It was so sweet! 


This week surprised me really as it was full with lovely things, rather than being the simple week I was expecting it to be.

Charlotte.

Comments

Popular Posts