Five weekly positives #11
This week has been kind of on the quiet side of things if I'm honest.
1. I handed in my resignation on Monday. I was incredibly nervous about it but they've all taken it well. I timed it completely wrong as my last day is on a Thursday when I spend all but 15 minutes of my 8 hour shift on my own.
2. On Tuesday morning, I took a quick trip to town to get some black flip flops. It was the quickest trip I've ever taken into town - 13 minutes from my car, to the shop and back to my car.
3. I made three trips to the gym this week and trained legs twice but my god, my legs are definitely suffering today!
4. My grans dog and I had a lovely little cuddle this morning. She's so small and loves her hugs!
5. I played racquetball for the first time ever on Friday with one of the members at work as he's been trying to get a game out of me for months now! He's lovely and it was so much fun!
Charlotte.

Comments
Post a Comment